This key position will be working with the product management team to profitably grow a product portfolio by driving marketing strategies and tactical action plans. This key position is focused on effectively utilizing ITW’s Toolbox of core business philosophies
to manage the lifecycle of a product line, lead business growth initiatives and champion new product development.
- Manage a portfolio of products through the development, commercialization, growth, maintenance and obsolescence stages.
- Develop knowledge and expertise on the market needs, technology developments, competitive analysis field sales information, and voice of customer (VOC) data.
- Analyze and communicate sales and earnings trends for given product lines through the use of dashboards and tracking reports.
- Lead product line simplification (PLS) rationalization efforts to maximize product line efficiency
- Manage an innovation pipeline that supports Buehler’s business strategies.
- Support Product Managers in the development of Product Request Specifications (PRS) that define the market need, potential, and differentiation of the new product.Include business justification, product positioning, value proposition, risk assessment, and
- Partner with engineering to champion new product development (NPD) projects through a stage gate process.
- Lead new product rollout efforts including forecasting volumes, designing market tests, promotional materials and sales channel training.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science in engineering discipline (Material Science preferred).
- 1-3 years related work experience in a technology-based field.Previous experience with industrial or scientific equipment, materials development or a related technical industry is a plus.
- The ability to identify and understand market segmentation, to develop financial business justification, and deliver proposals to upper management.
- An aptitude to effectively communicate and champion product developments among a multi-functional and international team.
- Capable of effectively managing priorities and time when provided multiple projects, of varying magnitude, with firm delivery dates.
- Up to 10% domestic or international travel.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at buehlerHR@buehler.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.